Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chelsea Galleries Reaction










One artist whose work I would like to collect is from adrian ghenie. i would collect his art to learn from it and to appriciate it. His art is very inspiring and shows a lot of his artistic side. When i look at these paintings it makes me think and bring out an imagination side of me.  I think that this art would be a great investment because maybe in a few years it might double its value. If his paintings were not as huge as they are, i would definitely display them in my house.




The only thing that i like about this artist photos are the creativity, other than that i think that its just weird for people to dress up as animals. I do not think that his work would be a great investment unless if you like art like this. Since I dislike his work that much, forget putting it in a storage I wouldn't even consider buying it.



Adrian Ghenie, Pie Fight Interior 8, 2012.
Oil on canvas, 9' 10- 1/2' x 9' 2- 1/2' 
(301 cm x 208.7cm).



Ursul (Bear), Palanca, Romania, 2010-2011
© Charles Fréger, Courtesy Yossi Milo Gallery, New York


No comments:

Post a Comment